Hind Securities and Credits Limited was originally incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 31st December 1993 under the name of Hind Securities and Credits Private Limited. Subsequently it changed its status from Private Limited Company to Public Limited Company and obtained a fresh Certificate of Incorporation on 19th day of September 1995. The company came out with its Public Issue in the year 1996 and got listed at Delhi Stock Exchange and Jaipur Stock Exchange. The Company has been registered as Category III Merchant Bankers with SEBI.
The company was originally incorporated in the year 1993 and started the business of fund based as well as non-fund based activities. The primary business of the Company was to engage in investment banking and ICD Loan Financing. As part of its non-fund based activities the Company was engaged in providing corporate/project consultancy services to its Clients. The management then proceeded with a view to develop the business of portfolio investment in equity shares, preference shares, stocks, debentures, (convertible and non-convertible) company deposits, and to deal in Government Securities, to manage investment pools, syndicate in shares and securities and to act as an investment consultant, finance consultants, portfolio consultants and brokers, sub- brokers, underwriters, sub-underwriters and agent of stocks, shares and securities of all kinds.
Hind Securities & Credits Limited is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). The Company obtained its Certificate of Registration from RBI to carry on the business of non-banking financial institution on 12th March, 1998. The Registration no. of the Company with RBI is B.14.00447. At present, the Company is carrying on NBFC activities. The main business of the company is to make both long term and short term investment in quoted as well as unquoted shares. The company also gives short term and long term loans to the potential and sound borrowers.
The present Authorised Share capital is Rs. 5,50,00,000/- divided into 55,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each and the present paid up capital of the company is Rs. 5,10,05,000/- divided into 51,00,500 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each.
|1||Mr. Jagdish Rai Bansal||Chairman cum Managing Director|
|2||Mr. ShyamLal Bansal||Non-Executive Director|
|3||Mr. Lalit Jain||Non-Executive and Independent Director|
|4||Mr. Ajay Kumar Jha||Non-Executive and Independent Director|
|5||Mr. Balraj Singhal||Non-Executive Director|
|6||Mr. SudeshBiblani||Non-Executive and Independent Director|
|7||Mr. Ankush Malhotra||Chief Financial Officer|
|8||Ms. Jyoti Kheria||Company Secretary|
Brief profile of our Management:
1. Mr. Jagdish Rai Bansal, aged 60 years is a Commerce and Law graduate and has over 30 years of experience in Stock Market. He is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Company and is instrumental in all the expansion plans of the Company. He has been designated as the Managing Director of our Company.
2. Mr. Shyam Lal Aggarwal, aged 65 years, has a vast experience in the field of real estate, infrastructure business and is well versed with stock broking activities.
3. Mr. Balraj Singhal, aged 39 years, is an Arts Graduate and has an experience of 11 years in stock market, capital raisings and financing activities.
4. Mr. Ajay Kumar Jha, aged 39, is an Independent Director of our Company. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts. He has more than 13 years of experience in the field of Accounts & taxation for the same.
5. Mr. Lalit Jain aged 50, is the Non-Executive Director of our Company. He has a experience in the field of finance, capital markets and related activities.
6. Ms. Sudesh Biblani, aged 51 years, is an Independent Director of our Company. She brings value addition to the Company with her vast experience in the field of management.
7. Mr. Ankush Malhotra, aged 30 years, is the Chief Financial Officer of our Company. He has a vast experience in the field of finance and taxation. He brings major strengths to the Company in planning its future growth.
8. Ms. Jyoti Kheria is the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of our Company. She has a knowledge in the field of Corporate Law. She maintain a liaison between the Company and its stakeholders.